Here we are, we have reached the last step in our ”finance innovation crusade” process, the one that gathers all the acquired results and combines them to give the investor the meaningful Trade Signals they crave for: the Rationale.
If you imagine the complete finance innovation process as an enterprise (let’s call it for instance “Rethink Finance Inc.”):
- Value would be the Chief Business Development Officer.
- Sentiment would be the Chief Financial Officer.
- Rationale would be the CEO.
The Rationale thoroughly analysis what his C-level colleagues presents him, gathers all the informations and packs them in order to give the customer the best final service achievable.
Let me explain this complete finance innovation process through a meaningful recent example: signal given about Palladium in April.
The process has been the following:
Now that you have a general idea of what stands behind our rethink finance journey, keep following us: interesting news are coming up. Any example? A new corporate website and a new mobile application.
Finance innovation never stops at Quantesys.
Latest posts by Alberto Ravandoni (see all)
- Why financial calibration is bad - July 5, 2013
- A new Greed Era in behavioral finance - June 28, 2013
- Fintech and the need for reinventing finance - June 21, 2013
- The way we pursue finance innovation: there is more than meets the eyes (Pt. 3) - June 13, 2013
- The way we rethink finance: there is more than meets the eyes (Pt.2) - June 7, 2013